Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am thinking of them!

So while life goes on I am thinking of them.
What can be done?
Who is listening?
Who cares?
The powers at be
don't seem to see.

I'm sad
I'm tired
What can be done?


Click Image to see larger (Images from http://wflfagainstcompanionconsumption.blogspot.com/)



http://www.hsus.org/hsi/confronting_cruelty/philippines_dog_meat/



Below is a picture of a Rabbit that was Skinned alive and is still holding up his head awaiting a painful and cruel death. Sometimes they are also thrown in boiling water, on top of being skinned alive, all while alive and feeling and breathing.

We use the fur and we buy fur good, they use the meat to eat and the torture killing as it is called, is supposed to make the meat taste sweeter.

I'm ashamed of the human race! I wish I could divorce myself from belonging to this race.
I mean all of us. Not just those that do these acts but all of us who do nothing or buy things made in these countries and for not calling out senators and representatives. We are all guilty. There is just no other way to look at this. We are all guilty! How can we look in the eyes of our children while this is happening in the world. This and thousands of other atrocities to animals.
Why do we put up with this? Is money, vanity and wants that important?
Isn't it time we get mad and stop the madness???!!!

I think we are living in hell not on earth.
Remember that next time you're in church celebrating Easter
and sending out bunny greeting cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive. Abusive comments will be deleted.